January, a new year and a new decade is here. If you’re suffering from a case of post-Christmas blues here’s our favourite uplifting things to do when you’re not feeling great and help turn that frown upside down!
Maybe you’re feeling guilt following a fortnight of over-indulgence, or the pressure to have or already keep up those New Year’s resolutions.
There are days when everyone wakes up and doesn’t feel like working or talking to anyone or doing much of anything other than curling up in a ball and staying in bed for a while longer, or maybe even all day. These days can happen more often in January, a combination of post-Christmas stress, cold and dark nights spent indoors and basically being extremely short on money. So if you’re feeling all a bit ‘meh’ be assured you’re not alone, try these little tricks to cheer yourself up. They’re tried and tested, especially those baby animal videos.
- Watch cute videos of baby animals
- Call a friend
- Take a hot bath or shower
- Read a book in a quiet room
- Bake a cake
- Go for a walk
- Have a nap
- Make yourself a cup of tea
- Listen to upbeat music
- Sing at the top of your lungs
- Watch your favourite TV show or movie
- Put on music really loud and dance
- Go to the gym
- Get crafty!
- Watch stand up comedy on Netflix!
- Do something nice for someone else.
- Get dolled up for no reason and take selfies!
- Practice positive self talk.
And remember this will pass! Also consider incorporating CBD Oil into a consistent daily routine. Check out our latest offers and please do get in touch with any questions or queries, we’re here to help, advise and support you on your CBD journey.